It’s that time of year again with Mont Sutton (one of our favourite mountains) has its annual Fall festival. Starting this Saturday September 16th, the fall festival will run for the next few weeks. Ride the chairlifts and see the changing trees as well as enjoy some fantastic festivities. The day will including the following:
- Chairlift rides ($)
- Mini obstacle courses for children (Free)
- Guided hikes with the Parc d’environnement naturel de Sutton (Free)
- Activities and crafts for kids (Free)
- Regional wine tasting with La Route des Vins ($)
- Mountain bike and fatbike rentals ($)
- Mountain bike trails with Plein air Sutton / MTB ($)
- Slackline trial zone (Free)
- Afternoon outdoor concerts : « Live Singers Saturdays » and « Jazzy Sundays » (Free)
- Yoga hike on the mountain on Saturday mornings (Free)
- PENS nature photo exhibit (Free)
- Skis and gear mega sale : Get 50 to 70% discounts on all items!
- Boutique Expérience SUTTON : Discover the new arrivals for the 2017-2018 season!
- BBQ at the foot of the hill
- And so much more!
You can learn more about the daily activities on Mont Sutton’s website. The mountain is about 1.5 hours from Montreal.