As parents, things like car shows and home shows can really excite you (admit it, you know it’s true) It’s the kind of even that helps you with what is most important – your transport and your home! This year we’re heading to the National Home Show Montreal and we are very excited! Having had purchased our home over a year ago, and constantly renovating and redecorating – a place like the National Home Show Montreal is a great source of inspiration for us as well as a great place for our toddler to run around! (seriously, any time we go out to a show it’s all about new experiences and we know he’ll LOVE this!)
The show officially kicked off it’s 37th edition on March 4th and is running until the 13th of March. It’s taking place at Place Bonaventure in Downtown Montreal.
Here are some of the facts for the 2016 show:
- Tips and advice from more than 500 partners and exhibitors
- More than 60 interactive conferences on various topics, from
renovating to deciphering the implications of co-ownership
- Price: $16 for adults, Kids are $13 and kids under 5 are free.
- Open during the week from 11am – 9:30pm and on the weekend from 10am – 6pm
- To see the speaker schedule go here
- You can purchase your tickets online and courtesy of BP Canada, you can get a $3 discount!
We’re certainly looking forward to going to the show and hope to see you there!